How to succeed in Ready Player One, and get consumers on your platform.
At Kinobi, we cover the range of topics and skills needed for you to get from fresh-eyed student, into an expert in Business Development, Sales, Marketing & Communications and Product. We use a variety of role-playing, business cases and exercises to sharpen your skills.
Marketing & Communications
We help you to identify the target audience, generate leads, approach clients and partners, build valuable connections, generate value
We help you to sharpen your skills in marketing and branding, learning how to optimise value in capturing the audience’s attention
We help you to build the right product for changing times by listening to the audience.
We are still in the midst of crafting our curriculum. In the meantime, we are running a beta-test of a first ever regional BD apprenticeship program – the Kinobi Regional Business Development Apprenticeship. Details below.
Technology Business Development Mentoring Program
Business Development, Technology Sales, Product, Out-bound/In-bound sales
This program is expected to be launched in July 2020.
Hear from our mentors:
Our mentors share on the Kinobi International Mentoring Program, and what do Tech Sales and BD roles in top tech firms involve on our webinars.
1. Pranav Sharma, Operations Manager Startup BD, APJ
2. Onnicha Chunsuttiwat, Sales Executive, Concur, SAP
3. Claire Teo, Senior Consultant – Technology Sales, Robert Walters
1. Benario Tanzil, BD Lead, GoPay Indonesia
2. Ivan Nugroho, Country Lead of Channel Business, Alibaba Cloud
To be up soon after our India webinar!
Get a taste of our program with our recorded live webinar on whether a career in marketing is for you.
Kinobi Insights: Marketing 101
Topic: Is a Career in Marketing for me? (With Touchpoints on Covid-19 & the Evolution of Digital Marketing)
Join us in a recorded live webinar to find out about all things related to Marketing; from choosing your Major, your specialisation, and which role within Marketing best suits you.
Hear from our speakers:
- Daniël Heerkens, Regional Managing Director, 2Stallions Digital Marketing Agency
- Flo Yeow, Senior Strategic Account Manager, Google, with a focus on Malaysia and Phillipines
- Nicole Ng, Senior Student, SMU Lee Kong Chian School of Business, majoring in Marketing; Co-founder, Markon Magazine